More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Who's story are we following?

Ben and Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)

Ben and Gwen were sitting in matching high-chairs.

Ben was wearing a small, baby-green shirt that fell just above his belly-button. The only other thing he had on was a perfectly-proportional baby-diaper, the front stamped with cartoonish puppies.

"You know, this stuff isn't so bad once you get used to it," said Ben, being spoon fed a rainbowish mush by a Judy.

Gwen sat in her high-chair. She wore a pink sundress meant for a toddler - fitting her ten year-old body perfectly - and a baby diaper, the front stamped with cartoonish kittens. She had her arms crossed, contemptuous at the state she was in. In her mouth was a pink pacifier that she compulsively sucked on, feeling a strange, primal comfort in doing so despite wanting to remove it. She sucked on it harder and her face blushed when she felt her diaper becoming warm and heavy, peeing it involuntarily.

Her Judy removed Gwen's pacifier as she retrieved Gwen's mush.

"How can you say that?" Gwen asked. "We've been and kidnapped by crazy women and now... well... look at us?!" She raised her arms up to draw attention to the scenario, only to grab her skirt and hike it down, trying to hide the large yellow stain on the front of her diaper.

"Dweeb, don't think I'm upset about this!" He paused, eagerly allowing his Judy to give him another spoonful of tasty mush. "They took my watch! And I don't even want to know what they did to Grandpa."

Ben and Gwen simultaneously winced at imaging their Grandpa Max in the same scenario as them. Neither of them could not remember how they got to this strange place. One night they fell asleep in their grandpa's van, and then were suddenly woken up by a massive explosion. Then they suddenly arrived at this place. Here, they could not walk by themselves, dress themselves, they could not use a bathroom. In fact, it has gotten to the point where they would wet and poop themselves without even knowing. Soon, alien thoughts began to invade their minds, making them more and more babyish.

If they did not leave soon, they would become babies inside and out.

What are they going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)