More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Which world is the being in?

Ben 10

( All characters are at least eighteen years old)

Gwen Tennyson was home studying in her room. She was getting bored after hours studying. She sighed, her mother was being much more overbearing and uptight then usual of late, maybe it was because collage entrance exams was nearing. Gwen loved her mother but she was just getting on her last nerves. Gwen decided she needed a break, so she turned on her clock radio.

At first she could only get static, then a romantic song with a sultry feminie voice strated playing.

" I was raised to be a prim and proper lady. I was sent to all the finest schools and went to all the fanciest parties." Said the sultry voice.

Gwen closed her eyes as a wave of pleasure come over her.

" The true was I just wanted to be a naughty girl. I want to strip in public and fuck like a bitch." Said the voice.

Gwen's thong strated getting wet, as she rubbed her thighs together. She was getting hot, so she pulled her blue sweater off and unbutton her white blouse. Her Double D cups was clad in a blue lace bra, Gwen moved her hands to them.

" All the richest men want me, but the one I wanted was my rough and tumble cousin. To be his was my only dream." Said the voice.

Gwen slid off her blouse and stood up. She unzipped her black mini skirt and let it fall to the ground. Her blue lace thong was soaked. She was hot and started to sweat. She walked over to her bed and layed down. She unhooked her bra, her breasts bounce freed. She slid her soaked thong off her legs. Now clad in only a pair of black thigh high stockings. Gwen started playing with her self. One hand massage her breast and the other she slid into her womanhood.

She moaned, as she thought about her cousin Ben. She had a crush on him since they where kids. She never acted on her feels, for fear of what people who think and worses of all, what if Ben rejected her.

Gwen took a deep breath, as images of her in a slutty school girl outfit in her class room flooded her mind. Ben burst through the door and rushed over to her. She blushed, at seeing the lustful look in his eyes. He licked his lips, as he pulled her into a kiss. Their tongues wrestled with each other.

" He had a harem, it didn't matter to me, all I wanted was to be with him. Heck I'm curious anyway." Said the voice.

Gwen and Ben where on the teacher's desk, as Ben ripped off all of her clothes. As they fucked Gwen moans Ben's name, as several women surrounded them. There was Julie, Charmcaster, Sunny, her mother, her aunt Sandra and several more.

Unbeknownst to Gwen her mother Natalie was spying on her. Natalie heard moans coming from her daughter's room. She was worry about Gwen, so she opened the door to Gwen's room just a crack. She blushed at what she saw, her daughter almost naked and playing with herself. Natalie's first reaction was to stopped her, but then she heard the song too.

At first she just stared at her daughter, she knew this was wrong but she couldn't take her eyes off of her daughter's naked body. Soon Natalie was rubbing against the door fame. She was becoming hot and bothered, she took off her purple dress. She was wearing a purple lace thong and matching bra. She had a body of a woman half her age, with soft and firm E cup breasts.

" My mother join us one night, it was magical." Said the voice.

Natalie was hornier then she had ever been. She unhook her bra and slid off her panties. Her daughter was gorgeous and thoughts of them inbedd together flooded her mind.

Natalie walked into Gwen's room, swaying he hips. She looked over her daughter, Gwen opened her eyes and saw her mother, completely naked. She gulped, as she was both confused and worried. Her mother then slowly got on the bed next to her and warpped her arms around her. She pulled Gwen into a powerful hug, their breasts squeezed together. Both girl let out a moan, as their legs entangled each other.

" Gwen do you want Ben ?" Asked Natalie, Gwen nodded. Natalie kissed Gwen, not in a mother daughter way but as lovers.

The mother and daughter made out for ten minutes, only stopping for air. They eached moved one hand to the other's shaved pussy, as they started fingering each other. After half an hour, they both climax, screaming Ben's name.

Both girls panted for several minutes.

" Let's take a shower, then head over to Sandra's." Said Natalie, with a nodded and a grinned Gwen agreed.

The mother and daughter headed to the bathroom, for a hot shower in more ways then one.

What Happen next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)