More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which story is being told?

Ben 10: The Most Dangerous Dating Show

There is fixed, focused moments in time which can define the fate of the timeline.

An example would be the time someone got an alien device which turned them into aliens. Most of the time this person was ten year old Ben Tennyson. Sometime it wasn't. Even someone not getting the Omnitrix can change the universe.

But there is some other key points in time. Such as The Most Delicious Game Show. When Charles Zenith, an alien which feeds on drama, used his show to put Ben on a dating game. Summoning every woman that Ben has met to fight to become the next 'Mrs. Ben Tennsyon'.

While the individual details change, like... the age of Ben, which women are involved or allowed to compete, whether or not women fictional to Ben were allowed in, whether there is one or more winners, and so on...

However, the one cosmic fixed and focus point of history is the fact the winners, or winners, of this contest would be destined to become the next 'Mrs. Ben Tennyson'. So we turn to a version of the show, with an eighteen year old Ben Tennyson, but with who knows what other changes? Who wins this time?

What the Show? Or follow the Winner/s afterwards?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)