More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Which story is being told?

Ben 10: Prom

( All characters are at least eighteen)

Ben had just finished putting on his tuxedo. It was a black jacket and pants, a green dress shirt and a black tie with the Omnitrix symbol on it. He looked himself in the mirror and smiled. Tonight was his senior prom and why he didn't have a date. Julie having broken up with him, do to that misunderstanding of a phone call. Ben was still kicking himself for not taking that phone call seriously. He sighed, as he really did miss Julie. He wished he could do something to win her back, he still thought her new boyfriend was a jerk.

He finished his hair as he went to the living room. Both his father and grandpa where out of town for business but his mother was still there. She smiled at him, as she took a picture of him.

" My little boy is all grown up." Said Sandra, as she kissed him on the cheek and fix his hair.

Ben blushed, he hated his mother calling him that.

" To bad you don't have a date, well that's all those girl losses." Said Sandra smiling.

She knew her son was still upset about noting having a date. She knew Ben knows several hot and gorgeous women and yet he was going to go to his prom all alone. That would be embarrassing and wished she could do something. She thought about dyeing her hair and offering to go as a "collage" girl for her son. She knew she could pull it off, she looked half her age, with a figure, breasts, legs and ass that most high schoolers would kill for. She even bought a sexy green dress, new lingerie and a pair of green heels. Just encase she decided to the issue, she bet if she did go as Ben's date. Every girl there would be jealous in a heart beat.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)