More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which story is being told?

Ben 10: "So Long and Thanks for all the... what again?"

The universal timeline of Ben Tennyson's world is like a tree with many branches, twigs and leaves. The trunk being the prime timeline of the Prime Ben Tennyson. On one point of that tree with a place where the tree was destroyed only to be remade, almost perfectly save for some small glitches. Like an imperfect grape flavour of Mr. Smoothie.

From that point comes many branches as while the exact copy is the simplest and most direct version of the path. It is, however, not the most logical. As a nineteen year old male recreating the universe could have been distracted by many things. Something like anime, manga, comics, cartoons or other media imprinting itself onto the universe. The most logical would be the mind of a teenager distracted by hormones which would imprint sexual thoughts onto the universe. Making all woman, human or otherwise, into something closer to sexy supermodels/porn stars. With aliens which would resemble monster girls. In other words the world being imprinted with an erotic sex dream with it's core. Or a mix of media and sex dreams...

These are just broad strokes as minor thoughts and feelings could be imprinted on the rebuilt universe, both in the past as well as the future and not just the present. As the Bens of these branches/twigs/leaves emerges back to what they think is there universe, the differences begin to appear...

What's the difference?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)