More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falconz499 falconz499

Who’s story do you want to read?

Ben (average height, weight) hanging out at his friend Kate’s lake house

Ben relaxed in the deck chair as he watched the sun going down over the water and the dock. It was Sunday evening of a long weekend and he wasn’t looking forward to the drive back to civilization and responsibilities that tomorrow held. His friend Kate had invited him out to her family’s lake house a few hours outside of town to hang out with her boyfriend David and their other friend Lindsay. After another relaxing day of drinking and hanging out on the water the group had all collapsed into their own chairs on the back deck to take in the picturesque moment.

Well at least Lindsay and Ben had. As usual Kate and David had taken to bickering back and forth. It was all good natured and Ben often times found it quite funny and today was no exception.

“What do you mean you’re the more fun of the two of us?” Kate argued sitting up from her chair to face her boyfriend. Her long brown hair flowed down over one shoulder.

“I mean I’m more fun than you. It’s a fact!” David argued back albeit more casually as he scrolled through his phone. Ben caught Lindsay’s eye behind her sunglasses as the bikini clad blonde also began eavesdropping on the couples argument.

“Name one thing you do that makes you ‘fun’ than me!”

“It was my idea that we spend the weekend out here.” David says putting down his phone. He like the rest of the group is sensing that his fiery girlfriend is ready to argue for the long haul on this one.

“Yeah but it’s my lake house!”

“Your family owning a lake house doesn’t make you more fun.” David said matter-of-factly.

“Lindsay, Ben who do you guys think is more fun?” Ben really had hoped not to get dragged into the argument. It was always much more fun to be a passive observer.

“I have equal amounts of fun with both of you.” Ben said.

“Tough to say.” Lindsay said adjusting her bikini top. “Back in college it was Kate hands down. Now though I think you’re both equally fun.”

“You know I agree with that.” Ben nodded at the blonde next to him.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Kate now argued with the other members of the deck. “I’m not fun anymore?”

“No you are...” Ben tried to form the sentence in the best way possible and as usual Lindsay took the words right out of his mouth.

“You were crazy fun in college. Now you’re just regular fun.”

“Crazy fun?”

“Yeah unpredictable.” Lindsay replied.

“You were the wildcard.” Ben added.

“See! I was the wildcard!” Kate says smacking her boyfriend playfully on the shoulder.

“Key word being was.” David said with a smile.

“I am still just as fun and wild as I was then!” Kate shot back. “And ill prove it.”

How does Kate prove it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)