More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

How will Ben fuck the little alien, and how will Ben accommodate the alien cock?

Ben's ass becomes a pussy

"How would that work?" Ben asked. "I only have a cock, no pussy". It has been decided that your anus will work just fine."

"You want to butt fuck me? Ben asks incredulously. "I don't think so; I never want to get it up the ass, especially from some alien freak."

"It has been decided," is all the alien would say.

With that he was quickly tied down to the bed. He had learned from previous sessions that resistance brought him nothing but pain so he did not resist. Several of the aliens crowded the room, and big tits stripped down reveling those nice tits, and the cock between its legs. It ran its hand down to its pussy, and worked a finger into the hole. The dog cock became erect, and began to drip the white cum. Fully erect it was almost six inches long.

Big tits came over and climbed on top of Ben in missionary position. Ben was unable to do anything to prevent it from positioning its pussy hole over his still semi erect cock, and placing its cock up against his tight asshole. Ben clenched his ass to prevent entry, but the thin cock was so slippery that he could feel it begin to penetrate his ass.

When big tits grabbed Ben's cock it quickly swelled to erection and the alien positioned it over its pussy hole. It thrust its hips against Ben's cock and the head of Ben's cock slid into the pussy hole of the alien. The alien was totally dry, and Ben realized that the reason the alien cocks dripped cum all the time was to lubricate their partner's dry pussy hole. Ben realized that he could dry fuck the alien and that might make it think twice about humping his ass. Ben humped his hard and slammed all six inched of his hard pecker deep into the dry, tight twat of the alien. At the same moment big tits slammed its pecker deep in Ben's virgin ass.

Ben decided if he could ignore the thought of his ass being fucked, that big tits was not a bad fuck. The big alien tits shook in its chest, and its pussy hole was tight. Ben fucked against it as hard as he could quickly result in his first orgasm. He flooded the tight alien twat with his cum. This loosened it up enough that he quickly established a hard thrusting rhythm.

"Release my hands so I can fuck you better", he panted at big tits. The little alien said something to the watchers and Ben found his hands free. He reached behind and began to pull the alien's ass towards him driving the alien pussy deeper on his swelling cock. Big tits was close to whatever passed for orgasm on their world, and Ben could feel it stiffen and thrust its cock deep into his ass. Ben's ass filled with warm alien cum, and he tried to keep from gagging. He just rolled over, and began to really thrust his rigid cock into the alien pussy. He came once more, and could feel his cock growing as he continued to pound its tight twat.

Big tits had stopped thrusting and panted, you are too big it is time to stop. Ben responded, "Fuck you", and kept pounding his hard prick into the small alien. All of the sudden he was blinded by pain as the alien activated his collar, and he pulled out its thin cock. The pain stopped once Ben withdrew his cock.

"You bastards", he yelled. "Everything is fine as long as it is going your way. Some day you are going to pay for fucking with me".

Ben's chance came several days later. After the sex session Big Tits had continued their one on one discussion. Ben noticed that the box that activated the pain-pleasure collar hung from its belt. Ben waited for a chance to grab it, and quickly overpowered the small alien once he had the box.

"Now we will see who is in control", Ben said as he hooked the collar around the small alien's neck.

Please stop this, the alien begged. "You will be punished once this is found out."

"Stop it hell", Ben grimly said, "It's payback time!"

With that he pushed the first button on the control. Big Tits went into orgasm, and he could see the spot on the front of its tunic where its dog cock spurted a load of jisim.

Then he pushed the pain control and Big Tits fell to the floor screaming in pain. Big Tits said "Don't do that again, I can't stand it."

"Then do what I ask and you won't have to feel the pain. I just want to do some sex experiments on you, like you have done to me." Ben replied.

With that he told Big Tits to remove its tunic and lay back on the bed. Using the same restraints that had been used on him Ben secured the alien's hands and feet. Then Ben stood over it and began to jack his cock. He squeezed and pulled the alien nipples watching the bright red nipples swell as he touched them. Within a couple of minutes he began to come and he jacked his load on the stiff erect nipples of the alien. Then he mounted the small alien and began to push his now slippery cock head against the tight pussy hole of the alien. He could see Big Tit's cock grow erect and began to pulse looking for a cunt to fuck, but Ben just laughed and said, "I think we will fuck Earth style tonight. You can do what you want with your little snake, but you are not fucking my ass."

He pushed his slippery cock into the dry, tight pussy hole of the alien and began to fuck it hard. "Please let me jack off, I am hurting due to your me with your big human cock", the little alien said. "Fuck you" was all Ben grunted back as he continued to hump the alien. "You fucked me without caring about my pain. Now you can feel the same."

After a while Ben popped his second load deep in the alien pussy. He sucked the alien's stiff red nipples as he humped his load deep in its pussy. He could feel his cock swell further, and the alien moaned as he filled its tight pussy further.

Just then a second alien entered the room. The one that Ben called bitch because of the way he seemed to enjoy watching Ben squirm in pain. Ben quickly grabbed bastard around the neck preventing it from yelling for help. The he it down on the bed next to Big Tits, who was whimpering softly on the bed. Ben quickly fitted a second collar around the neck of Bitch, and ordered the other alien to strip. Bitch's tits were smaller than Big Tits, and the nipples were longer and darker.

"Take off your tunic", Ben ordered. Bitch was slow to respond and Ben gave them both a pain jolt

What does Ben do with two aliens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)