More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who was the first group ?

Ben's Angels

" The first is Group is Ben's Angels !" Shouted Zennith.

Ben gulped, he was both curious and dreading who was going to be on this team.

" For the first member and team captain is none other then Ben's fiery redheaded cousin Gwen Tennyson." Said Zennith.

Ben gulped, this wasn't good. She and Kevin had broken her heart by cheating on her with Tiffany. Then Gwen broke all four of his limbs and then gave a black eye to Tiffany.

He did have a crush on her and did fantasied about her about in wedding theme lingerie.

Suddenly Gwen was teleported onto the stage. Ben blushed at what she was wearing, which was very little. She was dressed in only a red lace bra and panties. For a few moments Gwen just stood their, she was a like a deer in headlight. Then with a red face she screamed and tried to cover herself.

" Where am I !" Shouted Gwen, as she cute and embarrassed.

" Why on the most Dangerous Game Show, Ms Tennyson. Your the team captain on Ben's Angels and are competing for the honor of your secret crush hand in married." Said Zennith.

Both Ben and Gwen where shocked to hear to that. Gwen for having one of her deepest secrets being revealed and Ben learning his cousin had the same crush on him.

" For the second member of Ben's Angels, is Ben's ex-girlfriend Julie Yamamoto." Said Zennith, Ben gulped as this was bad.

Suddenly Julie was teleported on the stage as well. Ben blushed as she was soaking wet and only wearing a pink towel. She screamed, as did her best to hid behind Gwen.

" What's going on !" Shouted Julie, Ben knew she was blame him for this.

Zennith explained what was going on and Julie glared at him.

" For the third member, the she wolf Kai Green." Said Zennith. Ben wanted to hid under a rock and die right now.

Suddenly Kai was teleported onto the stage. She was dressed in only a peach sports bra and panties. She didn't hid like the rest of the girls and glared at Zennith. She was explained about why she was here and she sighed.

" The next member is the vixen sorceress Charmcaster." Said Zennith, smiling.

The silver hair sorceress appeared on stage. She was only dressed in a very sheer magenta color negligee. Ben couldn't help but see hee nipples.

At first Charmcaster was disoriented but soon snapped out it.

" What is... !" Shouted Charmcaster, she was about to use a spell but found her magic not working.

" Sorry but all magical powers, tech and natural powers are disable until the end of the show." Said Zennith, smiling.

" Then you better explain yourself !" Shouted Charmcaster, she still didn't realized what she was wearing.

" You're here to compete on a team to win a chance to be married to Ben Tennyson." Said Zennith, smiling.

Charmcaster soon saw Ben in the glass chamber and then turned to see Gwen, Julie and Kai.

" Teammates." Said Charmcaster, Zennith nodded.

Charmcaster sighed, she didn't like the idea of teaming up with Gwen but marrying Ben that would piss her off. She so smirked and winked at Ben. This made him gulped, as the other three girls glared at her.

" So the next member is Clementine " Turbine" Duke." Said Zennith, smiling.

Ben and the girls didn't know who they where talking about. Then Clementine appeared on the stage.

She was dressed a blue short sleeve shirt was tied in the middle, a pair of jean short shorts, black cowboy boots and goggles.

" What in the blazes !" Shouted Turbine, as she looked around.

It took a few moments for both Ben and Gwen to recognized her.

" Well Ms. Duke, you're on the Most Dangerous Game Show. Competing for the chance to marry Ben Tennyson." Said Zennith, smiling.

Why Ben and Gwen didn't know who she was at first. She still remember who he was. She looked at him and grinned.

" That sounds like fun." Said Turbine, smiling.

Zennith explained she was the team called Ben's Angels. She said hello to her teammates.

" For the final member of Ben's Angels, is none other then the monster hunter MILF and recently divorced Drew Saturday." Said Zennith, smiling.

Ben was overjoyed to see Drew once again, especially to hear she was divorced.

The white hair MILF appeared on stage and Ben nearly passed out. She was wearing only an orange lace bra and panties. She quickly covered herself and shouted.

" Calm down by dear MILF, you're just on the Most Dangerous Game Show and are competing on the Team Ben's Angel to win a chance to marry none other then Ben Tennyson." Said Zennith, smiling.

Drew glared draggers at him, she just got divorced and wasn't looking to get into a relationship.

" Well forks give a round of applause for Ben's Angels." Said Zennith, the six girls where teleported away.

" They will be in their own waiting area until the start of this competition." Said Zennith.

" Now let's welcome are second Team,.....

Who was the second team ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)