More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by gystex gystex

Please select your preferred Role:

Belly Dancer

Your FantasyWoman will be programmed as a Belly Dancer. In order to facilitate your fantasy, we will provide suitable ambiance. For your use, we offer our Casablanca room, designed to resemble a dark & seedy 1930s bar in Istanbul with a hotel suite. Doe, your FantasyWoman, will be the featured entertainment. Staff and patrons are provided for atmosphere, but remember that these are all androids - you need not feel self-conscious in any way. They will be programmed to recognize you as a wealthy shipping magnate. You may also enjoy fantasies with these Fantasy lovers, but due to technical constraints they may not be customized. Please enjoy hours of fantasy fulfillment!

___

"Welcome, Mr. John," says the host in his strong Turkish accent as you part the beaded curtain and enter the wild, smoky atmosphere of the Casablanca. "We're so pleased to have you with us tonight. Your usual table has been held for you."

"Thank you," you say offhand, passing the host a sizeable tip. He nods appreciatively and leads you through the bar, past the varous surly characters who watch you out of the corners of their eyes. Although the diamond ring on your finger is worth more than any of them make in a year, no one makes a move on you. Yet.

"We have a new dancer tonight," the host says as he pulls out your chair for you and the waitress arrives with your favorite drink. "Her name is Doe. I hope you will find her entertaining, she is said to be quite extraordinary."

"We'll see," you say noncomittally, sipping your drink. Your table sits directly in front of the stage, so you are certain to have an excellent view.

As if they were waiting for you to arrive (and they probably were) the band strikes up, and the spotlights illuminate the stage. The conversation hushes minutely as the curtains part and, with finger-cymbals chinging, Doe swirls onto the stage.

Black and purple satin drapes her legs, translucent and flowing, and her breasts are cupped with the bare minimum of sequins and silk. Her magnificently toned belly undulates to the music as she twirls and glides about the stage. By far most extraordinary is her hair, long enough to brush the floor as she dips this way and that. Glossy black and streaked with violet, so light it seems to be floating on the air, her hair seems like something unreal. As she draws closer, you see that her eyes are the same purple hue, and her lips beneath her veil are painted to match.

Her dance is exciting, sensual, and very erotic.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)