More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Bella Thorne

Jack had fucked soccer MILFs, college cheerleaders, statuesque college volleyball players, the sexy weather girl from the local TV station and all of the hot anchors and reporters, and many other women in his town. Sometimes he made them submissive fuck toys who enjoyed every second of it, and sometimes he had them be unable to say "no," no matter how much they found his sexual preferences an antics humiliating and degrading. Whether or not they loved it or hated it despite their orgams often depended on how they treated Jack before he used his abilities. The more prudish and/or bitchy a woman was, the more likely he was to leave her with a bukkake fetish. After fucking dozens of local women, he wanted to set his sites higher.

He flipped on the TV and saw an Entertainment Tonight bit on the possible cancellation of Famous in Love, a show he had never watched, but he noticed the star was the 20 year old minx Bella Throne. Bella had recently come out as bisexual. "Nah, all you need is some deep-dickin' and a face full of cum," said Jack. As he paused the TV as they showed a photo of Bella walking to work.

He grinned.

how does he set up his meeting with Bella

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)