More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNookErotica TheNookErotica

Who are we going with?

Bekham Hookup

My professor was a domineering, takes-no-shit kind of person, who really liked to be in control of every encounter he was in. And while I had only seen that attitude in class, it was immediately made apparent when he reached his class, opening the door before ordering me inside.

"In. Now." Came his prompt romantic request, pushing me softly in front of him before locking the door behind us, trapping us inside.

There was no reason for him locking the door, no one would wander this far into the school. but he did it anyway, and through it, showed me that he held most of the power, leaving me nothing.

And I felt myself falling for it, calmly afraid of what I had gotten myself into yet awaiting what might come out of it soon.

Having locked the door, he turned to look at me, almost challenging me to disobey, as he slowly lowered his hands to grasp his belt, calmly taking it off.

I maintained eye contact, a prey caught in the spider's web, its silk slowly enclosing on me as I watched in rapt attention at his deliberate motion to undress himself.

Swiftly, the belt slid through its holes and got removed, his hand jerking to allow him to hold both hands at once, a snapping sound coursing through my body as I couldn't stifle a small jolt.

I looked at him, as the fingers from the other hand got to work on the button holding his pants together, before lowering his zipper, allowing for the garments to slip down his legs.

A man almost as old as my father would've been now stood in front of me in a state of near undress, calling me over.

"Come. Kneel." Came his romantic request yet again, ushering me closer and pointing to the space in front of him, his belt still in hand like a whip ready to strike.

I walked closer, before lowering myself to my knees in front of him, obedient as I looked up to him, the subject of his fantasies about to fulfill a wish of his.

And I knew this had a positive effect on him, as I saw his dick twitch through his underwear, sizeable and ready to burst out.

"Take it off." He ordered, is hand on my head playing with my hair. Not as a romantic gesture, but rather to show who was in charge.

And he was in charge, and I followed his orders, my hands moving to pull down on his underwear, slowly lowering them to reveal his trimmed pubes, and long, veiny, girthy cock, strong and musky, a shaft of considerable size and weight.

And slowly but surely that underwear lowered, revealing more and more of his impressive size, until it all rose to glorious attention as it escaped its confines, my mouth immediately watering at the sight in front of me.

"Like what you see?" He remarked, before continuing, "I bet none of these wimpy students know how to handle a girl like you. Get to work."

With his words came a motion from his hand that pushed me against his erect penis, lining my mouth with his head perfectly and pushing me on it slowly, its sizeable presence invading my watery mouth, delving deeper and deeper.

There was no soft foreplay to the whole matter. There was a mission and I was he target. But then again, maybe this was the foreplay...

I sucked and licked as his cock pumped in and out of my mouth, his hand guiding my head's movements as his hips rocked back and forth in constant motions.

His expertise was evident in the way he handled himself, his self-control a true power as he kept his regular motion and goaded me further and further in my movements.

And I bobbed in return, wanting to bring him pleasure, wanting to prove myself to him, wanting to satisfy that man that was more than double my age.

And I bobbed and bobbed, pushing myself onto his sizeable cock, needing him to fill me and push my limits. Teach me how to take him deeper and deeper.

And he taught and I learned, as I followed his gestures and relaxed my throat at his command, and kept listening to the beautiful elicit moans rising through his mouth.

"What a good girl. What a good bitch."

His praise sent tingles through me as I felt myself smiling onto his cock, happy to be receiving that positive reinforcement.

And I smiled and moaned onto his cock, and I bobbed and groaned as his rocking motion allowed for saliva to flow out, drifting on my chin and onto the floor of the office.

He was close to cumming, yet it seemed he had other plans in mind as he relented. And I had a choice to make.

What will I choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)