More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Progenitor Progenitor

What are these bizarre saucer like objects!?

Behind Enemy Lines

One minute Teslala was impregnating a human female while Venarg warned her to brace for impact, the next she was tossed about the medical room of the saucer while heat washed over her from all sides.

When she awoke she found Venarg dead, and the woman she had recently impregnated with the Tentatron 9000 missing. She herself was pinned, metal laying across her legs, and though she didn't seem any worse for ware because of it, she was sore, naked, and unarmed when the humans found her hours later.

"I've got one of them!" A human shouted, a soldier by the look of him. "What are your orders, sir!?"

There was a rush of scuffing and muffled voices down the corridor of the ship away from her. Teslala kept a wary eye on her soon-to-be captor. A crude, primitive weapon, something like a laser except she knew it was loaded with a ballistic payload, was pointed at her face.

"If you call me sir one more time, Johnson, I'll kick you in the balls so hard they'll shoot up through your throat and blow out your eye sockets." A pretty young woman said as she leaned over the soldier's shoulder. She was looking down at Teslala, then looked at a watch on her wrist. "Looks like a girl. Dig her out. We're set to depart in thirty minutes, so make it fast."

And they did make it fast. Oh so very fast.

The sudden release of pressure on her legs returned a lot of blood to Teslala's body faster than she was able to properly reabsorb it, and she fainted.

When she woke up, she found herself behind a glass wall in a human military facility. She had no idea where she was geographically. Her cell was small, dark. She tried to move so that she could see around better but realized in that moment that she was strapped to a table. She rolled to the left, then to the right, testing the strength and tightness of the straps. They were budging. Each of her knees were up and bent, spread open and secured with cushioned blocks to keep them up in the air and bent.

"It's waking up sir... oof!" Teslala rolled her head to the side and looked at the human male holding his testicle near the door. The human female, the one that seemed to be in charge, was standing over him.

"I told you. And 'it' isn't an 'it' at all. 'It' s' a she. Dumbass."

The human male simply cupped his balls and remained on the floor.

The female, the leader of this military operation, strolled over to her. Their eyes locked.

"Can you understand me?" She asked.

Teslala nodded her head, though her position made that difficult.

"Good." The soldier said. "I'm Captain Connors. We are going to have so much fun with you..."

Does Connors fuck her first, or does she have one of the men do it?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)