More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by crono04 crono04

Was it the beginning or the end?

Beginning

For a while, nothing happened. Or maybe it was only a second or less. Whichever it was, it couldn't have been recorded or noticed. Time did not yet exist. then, in the colorless void, a flash came as Epoch came out of the tunnel of time. Crono, Marle and Lucca stared out at the emptiness, searching at first for Crono's mother, and then for anything at all.

Nothing.

Marle: Lucca, where are we?

Lucca: It appears we're at the beginning of time.

Marle: How do you know?

Lucca: Because we still exist. Had we gone to the end of time, our presence would've created a paradox and the consequences would've most likely been the eradication of everything that answers to time. Please be more careful next time, Crono.

Crono gave her an anime-style 'my bad' grin and chuckled an appology of sorts.

Marle: Wait a minute. Does that mean we're the first things ever?

Lucca: In a way. Time will flow as if we were, though I doubt we are the actual first things.

Marle: Do you think anything will change from us being here?

Lucca: I doubt it. There's nothing here to influence.

Marle: I guess you're right. How would we find Crono's mom here?

Lucca: ....Good question. I don't know. But if she is here at all, she probably didn't survive long. After all, if there's no time, there's no air or water or anything. I'm sorry Crono.

Marle: NO!! If there's no time, she couldn't be dead, because dying takes time!

Lucca: I suppose that's true...

Ok, you've got void. Now, what to do with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)