More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doctorsgirl Doctorsgirl

Do the Cousins, Francine come in? Or do you examine Jane?

Begin

I waited until Jane called me back inside the playhouse, when I entered she was on the bed...in nothing but her bra and underwear. My eyes were glued to her chest until I snapped out of it.
"So, what seems to be the problem?" I ask.
"I'm here for a check up." Jane said. "I need EVERYTHING looked at."
I nod and put on the stethoscope, then listened to her heartbeat and lungs. Those sounded good. Next I used the tools to look at her eyes and ears...the ears were very clean. I remember how my doctor felt my neck before he checked my throat...so I did that for Jane.
"Any coughing?" I ask, repeating what my doctor asked me.
"Nope."
I take the pen light, "Open your mouth."
Jane does and sticks out her tongue. I look in, using the light to see. Her oral cavity is a healthy pink...her tongue moist...teeth perfect. I note how deep her throat is; like a dark tunnel.
"You have a deep throat."
She giggles at that.
I mentally wish I could look farther down my sister's throat...but I had to finish. She closed her mouth and I put the penlight down. I tested her reflexes and took her blood pressure.
"Now what?"
"Huh?"
"What else does a doctor examine on a girl?"
Jane smirks and slides off her bra...my eyes go huge. "They feel the breasts for lumps."
"Oh."
"Go ahead, John." She said. "Feel for lumps."
Swallowing my nervousness, I reach out touch Jane's left breast. They were so soft! I messaged it, checking for anything that shouldn't be there before doing the same to the other one. She bit her lip while moaning. I guess she liked how it felt.
"I don't feel anything." I say.
Jane nodded, "Good. Now the last thing they do," She patted her covered pussy. "Is look in here."
My face went red. "I-I-I don't think-!"
"It'll be fine."She assured me, before pointing at the 'bird beak' tools in the . "They use those to look in our pussies...after they use their fingers to look lumps there too."
My body went numb...Jane was asking me to...?
"You're going to learn this stuff anyways in health." She continued. "Why not use me to get a crash course?"
Well when she put it like that..."Alright. But we don't tell mom or the others...not even the cousins, kay?"
"Fine by me."

Tool or fingers first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)