More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Randy Randy

What's next?

Begin to Chat

You notice my message and are a bit amused by the attempt to solicit a conversation with a simple sentence..."Hi, my name is John, care to chat?" At first you consider just closing done the browser and going to bed, but paused a gave a simple reply... "Do you have a webcam? If you do, turn it on so I can see you."... you command as though you'd been through this drill once or twice. Having only recently joined this chat group because a friend suggested it, you didn't really have hopes of actually meeting someone of substance!

As you await the reply to your question a fleeting thought does enter your mind, what if this really is the one for me... no, you shake your head and begin to reach for the shutdown button when John does respond and says, " yes". From that very point in time and until we both needed to shower from our all night verbal seduction, we spoke of hours of our lives before this intervention of fate. We promise to rejoin the conversation later that day and with both our juices flowing...head into the new day!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)