More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carmen_ford Carmen_ford

What does she do?

Begin the interrogation

"Was that completely necessary?" she asked, picking herself up.

He stared straight ahead, not focusing on anything in particular. "No, I just wanted to prove myself stronger than you because of my deep inadequacies," he droned back to her.

"That's better," Morgan folded her arms across her chest examining her speciman. She wanted to embarrass him in return for all of his cruelness but was still unsure of her powers. "What's your greatest fear, John?" she asked suddenly as an idea began to form.

"That I will be perceived as weak," he answered.

"That's understandable," she replied, "so the football team would be a prime example of people you'd want to appear strong to?"

"Yes," was his simple answer.

"Alright, what say you go home, put on your sister's smallest dress?" she asked, more rhetorically than as a request.

"Okay," he answered back still staring into space.

"Then you will have an intense desire to return to school, stand on the bleachers during class and begin shouting your desire to start ballet lessons and how you've been secretly in love with Coach Bean all of these years. How does that sound?"

John was expressionless. "Fine," was his only reply.

"And while you're at it," Morgan was on a role now--she couldn't stop, "why don't you start sobbing like a little girl? Now get going!" She couldn't help but laugh as the giant hulk began a slow methodical walk back to his house, wailing at the top of his lungs.

Morgan finally burst out not wanting to hold back the joy she was feeling. It was at this moment she realized how intensely aroused she had gotten. The power trip was just too much and she was embarrassed to find that she was very moist.

She had just enough time to rush home and remedy a few things, but she really needed to be at school early today.

Where should Morgan go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)