More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SparkyMan SparkyMan

How does Anna draw Jack into the group?

Beg to be fucked!

Anna pulled away from Brian when she heard him talking to Jack. She twisted her neck, her long auburn hair strewn across her face, and wearily smiled at him. Panting and gasping, she huskily pleaded to him, "Hurry up and fuck me! I've been waiting for you!" Anna's eyes rolled back into her sockets as the blonde began nibbling on her distended clit. "Mmmmph, Pleeease hurry," she groaned as Brian directed her mouth back to his straining cock.

Jack stood there in disbelief as he watched the scene unfold before his eyes. Brian's eyes were closed as Anna returned to engulf his seven inch rod, and began bobbing her head up and down the thick shaft. Her tongue occasionally slipped out to tickle his balls on her down strokes. As Jack continued to survey the room he couldn't figure out who the blonde was, buried beneath Anna's dripping cunt. It definitely wasn't Brian's girlfriend Rachel! This chick put Rachel to shame, she was HOT! Jack quickly noticed her perfectly shaped, over-sized orbs of tit-flesh, capped off with dollar-sized areolae, and nearly inch long, thick nipples jutting out, begging for attention. It also didn't take Jack long to see that she had no pubic hair outlining the fleshy, pink folds, which were leaking fluid, down her shapely legs, which draped over the edge of the bed.

Jack didn't know whether to be pissed off or not, but there was no mistaking his rising member filling with blood! His ten inch rod was tenting his silk boxers. He initially wanted to kick the shit out of Brian and throw Anna out on her ass, but now ...

What does Jack do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)