More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What should Winona do?

Beg for Mercy

“Please stop.” Winona begged as she began to cry. She had never been with a woman and this was embarrassing as hell but she didn’t dare resist the guards.

“You may say no but your body says yes my dear.” The female guard said as she fingered Winona’s pussy. The guards other hand ran over her bare ass. She looked up to see another guard playing with her breast, her hand inside her uniform. She had a feeling she wasn’t the first person who they had done this to and she probably wouldn’t be the last.

“You're pretty tight for a little Hollywood slut.” The guard said as she slid her fingers out of Winona's pussy.

“Maybe we should do something about that.” The guard said as she pulled out her night stick. Winona’s eyes went wide as she feared the guard was about to strike her with it. But the guard instead took the night stick and began to coat it with KY jelly. Oh my god she thought as she laid there. The guard was about to fuck her with the night stick.

“Please don’t.” She said in a timed voice as she looked at the long black night stick which the guard was jacking like a long cock as she smeared on the Jelly lubing it up for her pussy. She began to think of what to do, She just wanted to serve her time in peace but she didn’t want to be . She was in a no win situation with literally no way out.

What Does Winona Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)