More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ESchorcho ESchorcho

Who is Max's very important appointment?

Before the meeting begins [Part 1]

Some time later, Max stood in his office and looked out onto the New York skyline. He had poured himself a glass of his finest Scotch. Today was a very important day for his entire operation, and he needed a drink to calm his nerves.

A distinctive chime caught his attention, and he fished his phone out of his pocket. Looking down, Max saw that a rather significant payment had been deposited into one of BLISS’ secret accounts. This was done through a series of offshore shell companies. The entire process was complicated, but it needed to be in order to stave off the proper authorities like the FBI, IRS or more powerful entities like SHIELD, the Avengers or any other superpowered do-gooder with too much time on their hands.

‘The Avengers,’ Max tisked, before taking a healthy swig of his drink.

Tapping a command into his phone, he looked over to one of the TV screens in the office. The animated image of a rotating BLISS logo faded out and in its place was a collection of the top news stories of the day. Selecting one in particular, he brought up a story that had rocked the world in the last few days. The Avengers had foiled a plot by the villainous MODOK and his terrorist organization, AIM, to store the world’s most powerful people’s mind into a datacloud and replace them with positronic brains. This would, in essence, turn the world’s elite into MODOK’s own personal robotic slaves. He looked at the news footage that was playing over the story and saw a smart phone recording of Captain Marvel delivering the knockout punch to the freakish floating head-creature over the front lawn of the White House.

Max shook his head and ruminated on where the so-called super geniuses had gone wrong. One does not simply try to take over the world in one swift, clumsy stroke. And replacing the minds of the wealthy and powerful with robotics?

‘Christ,’ Max thought, ‘It sounds like the plot to some 1950s B-movie.’

It is far better to bind the world to you bit by bit. To charm it, to woo it and eventually it will change to suit your needs.

Or you could just steal someone else’s technology, corrupt it to your own needs and then take it all for yourself. Oh, and turning them into a big-titted fuckdoll completely loyal to yourself and your evil company was good too. For a while, Max had found the latter strategy the best option, but taking poor innocent little Holly Taylor’s technology and using it against her and his chosen initiates at BLISS to make the company his own was small potatoes compared to what he had planned.

He had far greater goals for his entire operation.

And it all started with her. As Max took another drink and continued to reminisce about all that had happened that led him to this point, he had to correct himself. While she was constantly on his mind, as of late, it really all began with her mother.

As word of Max's work spread, he found himself struggling to keep up with the demand. He had hired a whole host of scientists, engineers, and technicians to work Holly's corrupted technology for him. He spent millions more on the plastic surgeons, clinicians, and bio-chemists to re-sculpt the bodies of his BLISS Sluts. What they had a problem with was a more subtle version that he was getting requested for. The overwhelming majority of the requests for Max's services revolved around turning innocent women into ultra-voluptuously bimbos with a nymphomaniac obsession with worshiping cock and pussy. However a growing number of requests came in for a much more discreet version of his company's work. A woman who was completely broken and obedient, yet able to return to her previous life without her friends and family realizing that the woman had now been corrupted. The problem was that Max's system as it stood, would all but wipe out the victims’ intelligence. Max needed to find a new way to break the victims without eliminating the original personality, and for that he needed a master brainwasher to be able to enact such a subtle change.

With the success of Max’s new business venture came entry into less than reputable circles, and access to individuals and organizations in the supervillain underworlds. During one particular meeting with a HYDRA representative, Max had asked the man if he could pick the brain of any of the organization’s mind controllers. This had brought on amused laughter from the rep, and at first, Max didn’t know how to respond. He recalled feeling quite foolish and Max didn’t like feeling foolish. The HYDRA agent had picked up on this, and quickly explained the entire situation to Max.

A certain Avenger had made it her personal passion project to eliminate all mind controllers off the board after she had assisted in taking down two infamous Cold War-era brainwashing schemes. Both had helped shape the modern world. Max was impressed, and had asked if the man had any access to files or anyone associated with either programs. He had been told that everyone with firsthand knowledge of either project were either dead or behind bars. All had been taken down by her. Well, all but one.

Max abandoned all casual decorum and asked for the identity of this person. At this point the HYDRA representative was having fun, and he had taken a long swig from his drink before he informed the Frenchman that this person was her mother. Well, surrogate-mother, but they were at one point very close. That was the only reason this brainwasher was still at large and not wiped dead or in a jail cell. It seemed as if the mother had given up her role in the organization at her urging, and even helped take it down from the inside.

“But that isn’t even the best part for a man like you,” the rep had cheekily added. He then brought up the mother’s file on his smart phone. The most current picture of this woman was at the top. She was drop-dead gorgeous, even for a slightly older woman. Any signs of age was nothing his body-modification specialists couldn’t fix.

Right then and there, the wheels in Max’s head began to spin. Max needed to convert her to his cause, without losing any of her brilliance. She would be his expert mind controller and personal fucktoy. She would help spread the message of BLISS around the world.

He needed to have her.

And to do that, Max knew he needed to expand his entire operation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)