More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Khan Khan

What's next?

Before she could choose, she gets another call

The young woman was considering her options, when suddenly an alarm started to ring and the smart screen changed. Now, the name written on it in green letters was Vaswani. She knew only one person by this name, but she was far from expecting to receive a call from her. Even less than from any of the Amari women.

"Hmmwhatsthat?" asked the whatsisname on the couch in a sleepy tone.

"Hush." Widowmaker shutted him coldly. "I'm trying to think."

"Me talking is preventing you from thinking? What about this antiquity on your wall?"

She sighed. She didn't like to be answered to. "Since you're awake, why wouldn't you bring me a glass and a bottle of wine?" Her voice was as sensual as usual, but her venomous undertone implied that compliance was the only viable option. Her guest quickly obliged, doing his best to make is as obvious as he could while remaining silent, efficient and prompt. Good. It was unnacceptable, but not in an inappopriate way. Once his task was done, the French woman simply declared "Thanks, you can leave, now."

She then wet her lips in the glass without bothering anymore. She had already forgotten about him when the door slammed. She finally touched the screen to answer the call and saw the face of a well-known Indian woman appear on screen.

"Ho, salut, Symmetra. I didn't expect a call so late at night."

"Ha! Sorry. We're early in the morning here in Hyderabad, and I tend to forget about the time difference when I have to talk to people."

It didn't surprise the purple girl much. Satya was a notorious genius in many fields, but she always seemed a little bit off when it came to human relations.

"Good thing I'm a night bird, then," she sighed, savoring a gulp of wine. "What can I do for you, though."

"Well, you must know Vishkar Corporation closed roughly at the same time as Overwatch, but not before making a bad name for itself."

It was an understatement. The "greater good" company was now competing with Talon for the prestigious title of worst threat to world peace. Amélie didn't care much but she knew what was coming next.

"Because of my ties with them, I now can't work in my field of expertise, or anything related to it one way or another."

And now she was about asking her if she could give her a hand to "get a job" in "her kind of business". Widowmaker rolled her eyes while drinking, but she was considering it. The Indian woman was actually beautifull, even though she was a bit stuck up and may have difficulties to adapt...

"So I wondered if you could help me enter the porn industry."

The purple woman stopped drinking. Had she been a more emotional person, she would have spit her wine all over the screen, but she simply arched an eyebrow and finished her sip before putting her glass back on a piece of furniture. She didn't expect Symmetra to talk so shamelessly about it.

"I'm listening."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)