More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DrewM DrewM

Helen's son's party, local bar, order a pizza delivery guy

Before Pizza Delivery Guy Comes

After they were dressed in Sylvia's daughter slutty outfit, Sylvia get's turn on looking at Helen's breasts almost spilling over the halter top. Sylvia push her tongue between her lips as she approaches Helen...."ohh, wow Helen you are still so sexy and gorgeous". Helen smiles takes Sylvia's hand and put it on her right breast......"Oh, Sylvia .......I aven't had sex for such a long time". Sylvia caress Helen's breast softly.......... and Helen moans ."ohhhh, feels so good Sylvia".

Syvia peels one halter down and her lips kisses Helen's naked right breast. Helen pushes her breast against Sylvia lips............ Sylvia licks the base of her nipple, needless to say Helen's nipples are rockhard by this time , she pulls her left halter down............ and caress her feet breast in her hand...... "sylvia .......... ohh, please ". Sylvia was sucking Helen R nipple.......... hearing Helen says "plaese....." and seeing Helen pushes her left breast toward her Sylvia lets Helen R nipple goes and atke her left nipple between her lips and press softly then firmer. Helen moans louder...........

What will sylvia do next : 1. will she kiss Helen's thraot and lips ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)