More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_Me Mr_Me

Who are you against?

Beefy Bailey

You choose to wrestle the Russian Bodybuilder, Bailey. You know that beating her will make you a notorious and respected wrestler. Bailey is an intimidating specimen, standing at 6 feet 2 inches, she is visibly muscular,weighs about 230 lbs(104 kg), sporting a pair of heavy natural 36G cup breasts. She is light complected, blue eyed, with long blonde hair that is kept in a double french braid.

For this match she comes out wearing a two piece red bikini with shiny blue stars on it. She stares you down for a while but she lets her eyes wander to your crotch, she quickly looks away and scoffs. She speaks to you in English well but with a thick Russian accent.

https://pornpen.ai/view/BnmS1K59DArEgm35dyol

"Is this a kind of joke? Why is there a little kid in a sexual wrestling ring?" She laughs. Her smile fades into a serious face "It doesn't matter, I will this wimp to shoot his load all over himself." She jerks off an invisible cock.

You don't get to trash talk back because of the bell suddenly ringing signaling the start of the fight. Her name calling is really getting to you and you really feel like rushing her, but it could be a part of her plan.

Just by looking at her you can tell you won't be able to out-muscle her, not without weakening her first maybe.

She seems to be strong but may lack in flexibility and speed. Those gigantic tits definitely weigh her down but maybe they are also her weak points.

Do you rush Beefy Bailey or wait for a chance to counter attack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)