More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by humiliationstation humiliationstation

What does Hannah have planned?

Bedwetter Punishment

Hannah is smirking triumphantly down at Sarah. "Hey loser."

"Hi Hannah," Sarah mumbled, focusing on her work.

"I was complaining to some friends about you peeing the bed," Hannah began glibly. Sarah turned beet red. Her biggest secret was her occasional accidents, and Hannah was spreading it around. "And they had a totally great idea."

"What?" Sarah frowned.

Hannah grabbed her elbow, yanking her to her feel and pulling down her skirt. Sarah gasped, trying to hide her panties with her free hand.

"Oh my god." Hannah snapped the waistband of Sarah's panties. "Wonder Woman? What are you, five?"

"I… I…" Sarah whimpered. "Give me my skirt back!"

"Stop whining." Hannah was much taller and far more athletic and she easily pushed the girl to the ground, taking off her panties. "Ew. Bush alert." She snorted. "We gotta shave that off."

"What? Why?" Sarah whined. Her meager A cups and baby fat made her cling desperately to any sign of adulthood, so she never shaved.

"Stay right here. Move a muscle and you suffer," Hannah warned. Sarah whimpered but remained in her position, knowing what Hannah was capable of.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)