More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What is that clothed female naked male match going to be?

Bedroom foreplay

Sensual playfighting of 18 y.o. couple in the bedroom! Peter asked his girlfriend to wrestle with him and to hurt him. He'd also asked her to hurt his balls, and to be cruel to him when he wanted to submit. Vicky was disagreed first time but finally she was happy to take a control over him and play a role of victorious dominant fighter instead of plain sex.

  • "Make me." His voice croaked with excitement. He imagined her astride him, her thighs straddling him, his arms pinned behind his back, her crotch brushing his face. He wanted to lick her crotch through her leotard.

  • "Wrestle me!"

Her leotard was the perfect outfit to fighting. Her hand stopped him.

  • "Wrestle?" she asked, as if tasting a slug in her mouth.

  • "Yes. Fight me." The words came rapidly as he imaged her mounting him. "If you win, I'll serve you in any way you wish. You'll love it." She withdrew her hand.

  • "I will certainly do no such thing."

  • "I promise I'll let you win. Pin me, straddle me, make me helpless, I'll submit".

  • "Straddle you?"

  • "Yes, Vicky. Yes." He spoke with the urgency of his pulsing need. "It's a game, we're just playing. It will be such fun. I won't hurt you. I'll even let you win!"

  • "Keep your perverted tastes to yourself" she told him. "I'm not a siege captive. I'm a lady and deserve respect!"

  • "Let's just play, I'll be naked to prove my respect to you and you'll stay dressed in your leotard. Come, Vicky, please! It will be a hundicup match. I'll let you kick me in the nuts until I'll fall on the floor. Then we'll start to wrestle each other, no holds barred for you but I'll never hit you!"

Vicky says: "I was really nervous but I asked him if he wanted to be subdued during wrestling and he said sure. He explained that my long sleeved leotard is the best attire for domination when his hudity would confirm his submissive role. That time I agreed and now I'm sure mixed wrestling is the best foreplay in the world! Stripping your male opponent naked is a quick and fun match too. And then there are the more erotic rules. First one to cum loses is one of my favorites. There's nothing more dominant than wrestling a guy and forcing him to shoot his load for an emission. This takes skills that go beyond wrestling. Good wrestlers can lose this type of match easily. All it takes is a hold that isolates a guy and a good handjob to win over a guy. Get his mind off wrestling as destroy him erotically. A better strategy is to him to jerk himself while he's in a painful hold. The best way is to forcefully jerk him off yourself while he's trapped in your hold. It is the humiliation factor in this that makes it so dominant. There's even more ways to win. I want to try it next time, let it be a little surprise for that loser!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)