More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chuckle Chuckle

First Step.

Become the Bando

It's about 7 o'clock and I'm ready to make something happen.

This has been a slow week. The box office performed as expected. Pitchfork reviewed a few mediocre albums. My friends won't stop making dumb jokes that they forgot they told me a week ago. I stopped replying to their group message months ago, yet they won't take the hint and leave me out of this.

That's unimportant, I have better things to do.

I got a message from Megan:

Hey Chuck, Do you wanna Netflix and chill?

Specifically, I got a message on Hangouts. After reading The 48 Laws of Power, I was anxious to apply what I had learned. I insisted that if we were to talk, it would be on my terms. She learned quickly that I would only reply when she messaged me through Hangouts. I'm basically the only person with an Android phone, so Hangouts is convenient to me. She, however, has an iPhone. Which means that she has an app on her phone that might as well be dedicated to me. Every time she contacts me, I'm on the high ground because she is going through the effort to talk with me. She knows this, even though it goes unsaid.

I make the decisions.

Do you accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)