More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Which girl do you want to have fun with?

Becca and Hannah

Becca and Hannah were best friends and shared a room at the sorority house. They were both seniors. Becca was tall and slender with a 32-25-32 body and long, shapely legs. She had long flowing thick, wavy blonde hair, green eyes, a long nose, and high cheekbones.
Becca was medium height and curvier than her friend with a 36-26-36 body, long curly auburn hair, big dark brown eyes, a button nose and dimples. The two loved to party and often came home drunk and loud on the weekends.
This morning was no different. Becca and Hannah came in about 3 am drunk and stumbling up the stairs. Hannah wore a pair of skin tight jeans and black halter top, and Becca wore a small black dress. They were laughing and giggling and made it to their room. They each stripped to their bras and panties and collapsed on their beds. Becca fell on her stomach with her head turned to the side and started snoring softly.
Hannah lay on the back and checked her phone, so I made my move. I entered Hannah's body. I felt her mind turn off. I stood her body up. I first lost the bra then removed the panties. I played with the small but pert and firm boobs. I picked up Hannah's phone. I sent a mass text to everyone in her address book: "I'm so drunk and horny. I need something in my pussy, in my mouth, and up my ass!" I then took a topless "selfie" and sent it with the text. I then tossed her phone on her bed.
I next walked over to Becca's bed. I smiled. I rifled through Hannah's drawers until I found some panty hose. I tore them into strips then tied Becca's ankles to her bed posts. I then found another pair and made strips to tie Becca's wrists to the front bed posts. She was out cold thanks to the and did not wake up. I found some scissors and cut off Becca's bra and panties. I smiled down at the helpless, passed out curvy beauty.

what do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)