More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by senit101 senit101

Choose an E.N.F. house member

Becca Whitman, the hopeless romantic

Becca Whitman, a second year economics student who came to Redfield's University for an education, but also to find her true love. Becca had always loved books about romantic tales and dreamed about living out her own love story. After realizing her sexual preference, she knew that Redfield's was her first choice because it was filled with attractive young ladies. However, the only way that she would be able to afford moving across the country and staying in residence was to take up E.N.F. house's lucrative deal.

This decision, though, did not work out the way that she had hoped. Being a nerd growing up, Becca was already acclimated to bullying and being a social outcast, but the rules of the sorority were way more than anything she had ever experienced. At first, Becca had no idea how she was going to survive through this ordeal, but as she became more resilient after each humiliation, she developed a new outlook towards her embarrassing situation. Each mortifying event presented an opportunity to finally find her soulmate, whether it was a knight in shining armor to save her or a playful succubus who wanted to play with her.

While Becca was never very confident in her physical appearance, her time at Epsilon Nu Phi had taught her that there were many women interested in her 5'4 body. She may have been mostly scrawny, but she at least filled out nicely with her b-cup breasts and bubbly booty. Her olive skin, brown eyes, and matching brown hair kept in a loose bobcut also drew her many admiring stares. Her face, which was sharp and beautiful, was usually obscured by her bangs and large circular glasses, but they could never hide the furious blushes that could envelope the entire upper half of her body when she was exposed.

Becca often tried to act coy and flirty, but unfortunately her natural awkwardness usually ruined any attempt of looking cool. Fortunately for Becca, this also made her adorable in a dorky way to many other students. As a lover of sci-fi and fantasy, Becca was also very much into pop culture and could talk endlessly about her latest favorite show or video game. She feels a close kinship to her sisters and gets along well with all of them, though she has to admit that she also doesn't mind it when they the focus of the teasing and laughter.

For now, Becca just wants to keep up with her studies while searching for her true love. Her reputation attracts plenty of possible partners and she can be found on a date when she isn't reading a book or indulging in another nerdy activity. However, Becca has had just as many bad dates as good ones and other often joke about how she's with a different girl every week. Becca doesn't mind though, and she can survive any embarrassment as long as she has hope of one day living happily ever after.

How does Becca's story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)