More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What sexy celebrity does he go for?

Bebe Rexha

Bebe Rexha checked her social media outlets for the fourth time in an hour before she left to meet some guy named Kyle. Kyle had called her after somehow getting her number from her agent. The way Kyle explained it, she was OK with all of this. She put on a tight white dress, lacey white bra and white thong and black high heels.

She left and took a car to office building. Kyle's office was on the top floor with a panoramic view of L.A. She walked in and knocked on the door.

Kyle opened the door. "Ah, Bebe, come on in."

"Thank you, Kyle. You really need to tell me what all of this is about. I'm a busy woman."

Kyle glared at Bebe behind her back before looking at her big bubble butt. "Bebe, you are here because you have a fetish for being totally submissive to me. When you first heard my voice, you knew you craved obeying my every command."

Bebe spun around. She was blushing. She had not thought of this before, but it was true. She accepted what Kyle said. She just nodded meekly.

"I see you are wearing a tight dress because you want me to find you sexy, but first kneel. Always kneel when you are in my presence unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, sir," said Bebe in a scared whisper. She knelt in front of Kyle's desk.

Kyle sat on his desk. "You're hear because you have another fetish you have yet to act on, but you want to make a porno about it."

Bebe nodded. She knew Kyle was right, but could not remember what the fetish was.

What's the fetish?

1) Bukkake

2) Gunge

3) Spit-roasting

4) Bondage

which is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)