More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vasquez114 Vasquez114

So, what next?

Be the gentleman, help them unpack

Seeing as how you're going to be spending the rest of the summer with the girls, you decide to try and make a good impression.

"I think I'll help you guys unpack," you say.

"You do that," Heather says, yawning, "I'm going to take a nap. How many bedrooms we got?"

"Four," Charlotte says, "we claimed our three, I'll show you the fourth."

Charlotte leads Heather away, while Katie looks around for a few moments before following them, leaving you and Ash standing around outside.

"Hey, thanks a bunch John," Ash says, "God knows how much those girls like the heavy lifting. Come on over, I'll show you our stuff."

She leads you over to the other girls van, and opening the door you see almost a dozen garment bags and about a half dozen bags of groceries. As you walk behind her, it is visible that she has several tattoos on her back, one of a dragon that goes across her shoulders, while at the bottom of her back is a small rose. You see her shake her ass ever so slightly as she walks.

"What and all have you got here?" you ask, trying to get your mind off her ass and her magnificent chest.

"You know, the usual stuff, clothes, shoes, groceries for a couple of weeks, some movies, some pornos, some music, a keg of beer, a board game or two, some dildoes, some extra blankets, a video camera and a couple of sleeping bags cause we weren't sure if there'd be any beds," she says.

It all sounds good and normal until you rethink what she just said. She sees you do the double take and laughs loudly.

"You're kidding, right?" you say.

"No, well, kinda, those things are in my bag. I expected a summer away from my boyfriend and my girlfriend, Heather said she'd get another girl to stay here anyway, so I thought it would be a bust and planned to go solo. However," she says, getting closer and tracing a finger across the hardening crotch of your pants, "things might turn out for the better. If you need a room to sleep in, my door's wide open."

She smiles evilly, and gets even closer to you.

"Come on guys, we don't have all day!" Charlotte yells from the doorway. She comes out smiling and chatting away with Ash, but you can't get out of your mind the offer that the other girl made. You help them unpack, filling the kitchen with the food and bringing everyone's own bags to their rooms. As you bring in Heather's bag, you find her passed out on top of the bed, wearing just her t-shirt and a pair of pink panties. You smile, almost laughing, admiring her great ass. Seeing her in her underwear wasn't too unfamiliar, you two have been practically siblings since you first knew each other, but she's filled out quite a bit since college.

You promised her you'd share a room with her, but then again Ashlyn's offer is hard to pass up.

Whose room do you sleep in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)