More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

What do you do next?

Be a bad boyfriend

Clearly you had fallen asleep on the way home, and having one of those lucid dreams you had heard about the type you can do anything. You look back down at the app and think to yourself "If I am dreaming I can do whatever I want to." Your mind buzzes with ideas and odd plans when you begin tapping into the application "percentage of men that use the train other than John Doe is 0%." You look up and see every man that was on the train has now been replaced by some ludicrously busty woman going about their night aside from yourself of course. A wide grin springs across your face as you realize this is going to be the best dream you ever had when you type in "Women who enjoy John Doe doing sexual things 100%."

You cock an eye at who is sitting next to you, a cute brunette girl with her hair tied in a bun wearing a tan pantsuit with of course absurd E cup breasts. She is reading a book casually turning through its pages earbuds in her ears probably to cut out noise while she reads. You reach your arm behind her head and position your hand to grope her breast, she is so absorbed in what she is doing she doesn't even notice though you do see some of the women of the train giving you a crooked eye. your hand fidgets in air unable to go further as you think of your girlfriend who is probably getting back from work right now, and that you aren't some cheating scumbag. Yet you push that thought out of your head this is a dream after all and you can do whatever you want, and with that your hand dives into her pantsuit.

You begin squeezing and groping her tits and they are so soft, and she reacts with a fright and whips her head towards you. You begin to get nervous but then she locks eyes with you and the shock fades away as she begins to smile softly and pushes herself closer to you whispering "ooh that feels so good."

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)