More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who to test her new powers on first?

Batman

If Ivy could be said to have anyone in her life she loved, it would come down to two people. Harley Quinn and Batman. Harley was less of a test of her abilities, as even without the power increase Ivy went through, she could usually get Harley to come to her.

'No, the only one to truly test this on is the Dark Knight. He is the only man to regular willpower through my most powerful pheromones and other chemicals. Almost as much as testing it on a woman.

The question is, how do I set this trap? The minute he knows it's me, he'll have countermeasures read. Air filters to remove my pheromones and the like. I need to fool him into not figuring it is me. Which means I need to use another villain as scapegoat. As long as I don't mimic or use a villain with similar airborne attacks, like the Joker and his Smylex gas or Scarecrow's Fear Toxin.

Or I could use one of his allies or Gothamites as bait. One of his bats, Gordon, Wayne or the like. Someone Batman or the city would want back as soon as possible.' she thought to herself, continuing to plot out her plan.

She finally figure out the details of her schemes, which started with...

How does her plan start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)