More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TextFucker TextFucker

What's next?

Bathroom

You lead her to the bathroom. The place itself is as big as the kitchen, and the kitchen was huge. Quickly pulling Haley in you lock the door and pushed Haley against it. Cupping her face and kissing her hard. Your dick semi-hard.

"What are you doing?" You questions jokingly.

"Shhh...." Kissing her back. Your hand running up her dress and caressing her breasts.

"Mhmmmmm........." She moans.

One hand still caressing her breast while the other unzips your pants. Haley drops to her knees and starts sucking your now hard cock. Already gagging herself, you help Haley with your length. Using your hand, behind her head forcing her mouth to take your rod. She starts gagging even more. Gripping her hair and sliding her mouth back and forth.

Pulling her up and turning her around, you slide your cock into Haley's wet pussy.

"Ahh!" Haley uncomfortable with your dick. Her tight lips gripping your cock and pulling it in. "Yes! Yes!"

"More baby! More! Fuck me!" Haley was always easy to break and her tightness never fails to surprise you. Sliding in and out quickly. Before a finally thrusting your whole length into her and cumming in her.

Both panting, she tries to clean herself up but you're not done yet. You push her down until shes on all fours.

"Baby?"

"I'm not done yet..."

"Please..."

You ignore her words and with one hand hold her hands behind her back so her is on the floor and her ass jutting out. You use your other hand to finger her pussy. Making her moan. You pull your cock up to her and without any warning slide your whole length into her ass. Making her scream.

"Ahhhhhhhh!! B-Baby!" Letting go of her hands, you put hands on her ass and start rocking her back and forth. Her asshole tighter than her pussy making you go crazy. You grip her hair and pulled her head back. All the while fucking her ass.

"Its so biggggg......Ahhhh!" Furiously fucking her asshole. Sending pulsating waves of ecstacy and lust through out her body. "Im cumming!"

She shrivels up and cums, her body shaking while you continue fucking her senseless making her go insane. You also feel another tingling feeling and after a few more sliding in and out you cum in her ass.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)