More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobrt Bobrt

Who is your partner?

Batgirl

You see Batgirl, one of Batman's proteges. That makes sense- he wants you with someone he trusts personally.

You approach the superheroine and extend your hand. She shakes it with her yellow-gloved hand and smiles softly.

"This is a serious mission," she says, "But it is also your real tryout. Don't worry- you're in good hands."

"Thanks. So let's go over the details."

"Professional- that's good. A bit stiff, but good. So...

Dr. Jennifer Caligari has been experimenting with chemicals that override parts of the human brain. The can supposedly make the brain misfire and make the person act out of turn. This can be simple things like being more daring to more dangerous things like becoming evil," Batgirl explains, "Obviously, we want to stop it."

"I see. Should we be worried about gas then? Do we have the gear?"

"Our data shows that she isn't at that stage yet. Just be cautious all the same."

"Alright," you say, "So we get in, take the data, take the Doctor and then vanish, right?"

"Exactly. We should make a great team if any of what Batman has said about you is true. Let's go."

You follow Batgirl to the Javelin- stopping to check out her lovely legs while you do- and all seems well. All of a sudden...

"Wait- I want to come with you," a voice calls out.

You both turn back to see...

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)