More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Necro5 Necro5

Stories:

Batarian sex-toy(ME2)

Shepard groaned as she woke up in a dark room - her armor stripped away and her arms shackled behind her back. "Where am I?" she asked, her head fuzzy - after having too much to drink at Omega again.

" Ooo. So your finally awake," laughed a figure, from the darkness - as he got closer Shepard could see he was infact a batarian. She growled in reply, trying to undo the cuffs - but unable to move her hands, even with her stronger strength limit.

"Ughh...what are you planning here?" she asked, knowing that she had caused her deal of headache to the batarians. So this might be just text-book payback for them.

"Oh I think you would know," he said movign forward and grabbing one of her breasts, and giving them a hard squeeze. "There are people who would pay a lot for you."

She yelped in reply, glaring into the four eyes of the batarian. "Don't you dare..." she replied, yet knowing - she couldn't do much to resist at the moment. since her hands were shackled, maybe with her legs - if he got into a perfect position.

Does he dare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)