More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drax-2222 Drax-2222

What's next?

Base Story

I guess you could call me a weird guy. Sometimes I just wander, not knowing what I want or where I am going. I have been around the world for the most part. Grew up in a small town in the US and once I hit 18 the journey began. I’ve visited Rome, Nigeria, Egypt, and Australia to name a few. I even did a few tours with the US Army and got to live in Italy, Germany, and Japan. I’d say I was lucky in that aspect. What really gets me is the women department. I’ve never really had a relationship before, I’ve had one night stands and those were ok but, I crave love. The “relationshits (yes I called it that) I was used and abused hard.

I usually didn’t mind but on my 25th birthday I got a lesson I never would have thought I would get. So get this; me and my buddies went to the club (more along the lines of them dragging me lol) and once we get in the immediately make me start taking shots of Tequila for my “birthday present”. So once I’m good and smashed they start hitting on every women in a 2 foot radius that passes us and most of them strike gold. My buddie James is taking shots out of some blonde’s navel; Sam is trying to eat this redheads face from what it looks like; Lucas is there with his wife and they are doing their own thing so no one pays much mind to them; and lastly me……alone…..AGAIN. Pretty pathetic I can’t even score on my own birthday while being hammered. I’m not a sloppy drunk mind you, I consider myself to be a radically honest, humble person…which was amplified that night. I’ll give you an example: so during that night I met this woman named Racheal and it seemed to be going pretty well. We vibed pretty well (so it seemed) and talked about traveling, foods, politics (this is usually off-limits but I was trying a different strategy.) entertainment, spirituality and a lot of other things. I mean we were really gelling and it seemed we were on the same wave front about damn near everything.

Let me tell you this women had it all, she was fucking smart, like a rocket scientist: come to find out she teaches Neuropsychology at the local university. She plays MMORPGS religiously in her spare time, no kids and her body was, in the words of Gabriel Iglesias “DAMN” she was 5’7, olive complexion, firm ‘D’ breasts, full thick hips, very very nice ass, (body was damn near perfect) a smile that caused an immediate erection , and had light brown eyes. During this entire interaction I was chanting in my head “don’t fuck this up, don’t fuck this up, DON’T FUCK THIS UP”. Somewhere I fucked this up and the surprising thing was: I was a perfect gentleman even when I was shitfaced. We exchanged numbers and I left due to the fact it wasn’t my scene and my “friends” were preoccupied.

Little did I know that the “woman” of my dreams was in that bar the very same night and once she saw me, she knew I would be hers. I didn’t notice her at all because I couldn’t see her. She told me when we first met that she possessed the bartender’s body and we talked for a few minutes and she knew I was going to be hers. But we will get to that later, once I got home I immediately began crying. I hated myself and wanted to die. “How could I always be so unlucky?” “Would I ever find love” more importantly “am I worthy of love” It was pitiful let me tell you; I did what any person did in my position and drank myself to sleep. The dream that night was by far the craziest I have ever had.

What was that dream about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)