More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

What does Lisa or Bart do?

Bart tells Lisa to start again.

Lisa tried desperately to cover herself up, clawing the sides of the blanket back over her exposed body. Bart wouldn’t allow her to regain her modesty so easily though. He grabbed the blanket from her and tugged it away, ripping the woollen rug out from under her causing her to roll over exposing first her bum to her brother and then her pussy once again.

“No no no! Don’t stop Lisa,” Bart told her when she tried instead to pull her dress back down. “I want to see you finish or I’m telling everyone we know what I caught you doing.”

“Please Bart! No,” Lisa begged but her brother couldn’t be persuaded.

Blushing the most iridescent shade of red, Lisa felt she had no other alternative than to slowly hike her dress back up. Bart’s eyes lasered into his sister's privates lecherously. Lisa’s pussy trembling as she herself did. Slowly she started to rub gently at her wet little lips. The soothing pleasurable sensations returning.

“Yeah, that’s it, Lis,” Bart encouraged as his hand moved to his crotch unconsciously, rubbing the rising swell beneath.

It felt good what Lisa was doing but she couldn’t properly relax with her brother standing so close to the side of her bed watching. She hoped if she did it for a little while her brother would give up and tell her to stop. Lisa tried slipping a finger inside herself as well as rubbing her clit but it was no good. She couldn’t concentrate enough to get close to finishing.

“It’s no good. I can’t do it,” Lisa declared as she lifted the pillow out from under her head and put it over her face leaving herself still exposed from the waist down.

“Come on! Just a little longer. Just until I’m finished then,” Bart told her.

Lisa could hear Bart doing something beside her chest but couldn’t see what it was with her face covered. Pulling the pillow off, she was shocked to see that Bart had been undoing his own pants. Her brother’s cock rising up and out as he pulled his manhood free. Bart started to stroke himself as Lisa returned to touching. She had something to look at now. Bart’s hand running back and forth along the length of his cock as he pumped himself over her. Lisa could concentrate on the way Bart’s foreskin slid back and forth around the head of his cock while her fingers plundered away inside her pussy.

She could feel herself just about to orgasm when Bart declared first, “Lisa I’m cumming!”

She was about to say, ‘me too’ as she drove her fingers deep into her slit. The words dying on her tongue as Bart’s cum shot out and splashed across her face. She wanted to move, to get away from his sperm but she was locked in place by her own orgasming. Lisa unable to move other than to buck and twitch against her hand as Bart directed his milky white load onto his sister’s face. The erotically charged scene of watching his sister masturbate ensuring he dumped a full and heavy load out onto his closest sibling.

What happens afterwards?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)