More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who will you follow?

Barry

You wake up several hours before your alarm because you are just too excited to sleep. Today is April first and you are going to Have just an amazing time to play pranks on all of your friends with this book you got from the curio shop run by that weird creeper, but whatever you tested it and the spells and shit in it work pretty good.

The high school is full of people you would love to play a prank on but you are not sure with what and on whom.

Teri, your current girlfriend. She is slender and pretty, but she has only let you finger fuck her and she has only given you hand jobs. You could find a mind control spell to make her crave sex with you and give her some kinky perverse fetishes.

Gayle, your ex-girlfriend who cheated on you. She is petite and curvy. Maybe you can get on her by cranking up her libido to the max, making her constantly horny, but also finding a way to keep her from achieving orgasm, which would leave her in a state of constant horny frustration.

Jimmy, the guy who has been bullying you since middle school. The big, cigarette smoking, lunkhead with a D average. Maybe make his penis so sensitive, that even wearing clothes makes him get an erection and ejaculation is not long to follow.

Davy, your friend who is always bragging about how much sex he has and ribbing you about how Teri will not give it up. You could find a spell to make him horny yet impotent.

Ms. Worthington, the 44 year old prim and proper MILF European history teacher who always has her hair and make-up immaculately done. She is curvy if not a few pounds overweight which gives her a spankable ass and wide hips. You have had some fantasies about taking her from behind over her desk. You could find a spell to to give her an uncontrollable lust for you.

Or maybe you can find a time stop or invisibility spell so you can have some general, kinky fun around campus.

what or who to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)