More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by oblivian oblivian

Who are you?

Barely the top half of your face, given how short you are.

You really hate looking up at these mirrors. They came with your house when you bought it. Whoever designed this bathroom clearly wasn't thinking about anyone shorter than them.

Not only are they positioned too high on the wall for you to view yourself in, but they are fixed in place on the wall above the basin. All you can see in the reflection is your copper fringe resting above your green eyes. Being 4'9" can really be a pain sometimes. Actually, being that short is a pain for most of the time, but your life is about to get a lot easier after this weekend with what you have planned.

Drying yourself off and wrapping the towel around your long hair, you leave the bathroom and head towards your bedroom; the large floor mirror in there might just be the best purchase you have ever made. Once there, you inspect your freshly cleaned self in all of it's glory.

In the mirror, you can see yourself standing up straight with a plain white towel over your hair draping down behind you. The contrast of the white towel to the copper colour of your locks makes the fact you are a ginger even more painfully obvious. As if having a few freckles and super pale skin wasn't enough!

The next biggest feature of note about your body is most definitely it's - unconventional - proportions: You are a tiny woman with an equally tiny frame, but that's not all...

your breasts...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)