More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

How does Sam sleep?

Barely gets a wink

After cleaning himself up Sam had climbed back into bed. Whilst headphones managed to almost block out the knocking sound that started up intermittently during the early hours of the morning, they couldn't cancel out his guilt at the fact he'd wanked himself off to the sight of his gorgeous step sister getting fucked.

Ellie had come into his life when he was thirteen. His mother had been single his father had passed away six years ago but eventually moved on when she'd met Ellie's father. Suddenly having a new step-father was always going to be a confusing time, but it was compounded by suddenly having to share his house with a step sister two years older than him. A step sister who was blessed with long blond hair and a perfect smile. Who soon developed beautiful rounded breasts to complement her long shapely legs and nicely rounded ass.

Despite the longings he held for Ellie, Sam knew he could never act on them, but that didn't stop him being driven crazy at the sight of her. Late at night he'd fantasise about her, and all the things he'd do to her if given the chance. Love between step siblings may have been frowned upon wasn't illegal was it? But Ellie never gave the hint she reciprocated his desires. She was always friendly, always sweet, but never overly so.

Two years ago Ellie had left home for University. Despite being surrounded by attractive and available girls at school none of them measured up to Ellie. Each term he would count down the days till Ellie would be back home sleeping under the same roof as him. And with that came the hope that he'd catch a glimpse of flesh that he shouldn't. Two nights ago she'd returned for her summer holidays, at a time when Sam's step dad was away on business and his mum was off tending to a sick aunt.

Ellie, despite developing into a goddess of a woman, had barely changed in nature from the sweet and naive girl Sam had first met. Despite being able to turn heads just by walking into a room she had seemed completely disinterested in men, and as far as Sam knew hadn't had a boyfriend or even been with a guy.

Sam left his bedroom, knowing if he delayed any longer he'd be late for work. As he entered the hallway he noticed that Ellie's bedroom door was still ajar. Maybe, just maybe if he looked inside he'd get one final glimpse of his step sister's flawless and naked body.

Does Sam look inside Ellie's bedroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)