More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Raiga Raiga

Time to name a location, so where are you two going? (Fictional locations are allowed)

Barcelona, Spain

"It says we're going to Barcelona." You responded. It just hit you that the vacation is three weeks long. Granted, you and your lovely woman would have a few months to prepare for. It was still December and you weren't supposed to get on a flight until April, so you knew you had plenty of time to get your affairs in order. You had a lot of clout at the firm you worked for, so it wouldn't be a problem, and finding a house-sitter was pretty easy with your overly-helpful family. Three weeks sounded like a long time...

"I'm so excited!" She said. Giddy, she called a few friends to share the news and updated her social media.

Months went by and you found yourself at the airport, ready to go. Alexis Had made sure to leave her jewelry at home, including the wedding ring and engagement ring you bought her which she found sentimental. You did the same, and you tried to make sure you had nothing you wouldn't be fine with losing and nothing worth stealing. You were curious what Alexis brought, clothing wise. She went on a shopping trip yesterday and said she hit up several outlets including a special lingerie shop.

How does the plane ride go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)