More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gensixx Gensixx

Who are you?

Barbara Davis (35 years old)

The alarm goes off and you lazily move out of bed and turn the alarm off. You yawn and get up going to your kitchen. Your apartment isn’t very big, but you live alone; well, you have your two cats: Stains and Loli. You load their food and water and then make you a coffee. You turn on the TV to watch the news meanwhile you have your breakfast. Apparently, last night was a meteor shower; luckily you are a heavy sleeper so you didn’t notice anything strange.

Anyway, you don’t give it too much attention and then go to your bathroom to take a shower. You take off your clothes, looking at your body, which is already aging. Although you are thirty five, you are so paranoid of losing your beauty. Even so, you were never that beautiful. You were the nerdy girl in your class. Glasses, brackets, kind of flat and, to be honest, a little bit lonely. But you never give up your smile or your kindness. You let the water run for a bit before you enter the shower.

-Oh, Stains what you’ve done!- You say as you watch how your anti-wrinkle lotion was open and have little dirt on it. You try to clean the dirt of it, but it’s useless. You sigh and enter the shower, trying to rush a little so you don’t be late at work.

You work in a cosmetics company, which delivers and creates new ones. You are alright at your work, but you’ve never made friends with anyone there, although you have been in the company for the past ten years. You arrive on point, at work, you don’t drive too fast, you don’t like that kind of risks.

-Hi Barb! How are you?- The receptionist greets you.

-Good, every morning it’s a little bit of sunlight.- You say with a smile while you enter the elevator.

-I wish I could say the same.- She laughs a bit. –Have a good day!-

-You too!- You say as the door closes. She always has been nice to you, but you barely can remember her name. Was it Emma? You don’t know it.

You work at the marketing section, which is the same as saying long hours in front of a computer. At least you work in front of your crush, Henry. Sometimes you stare at him for hours, and he notice, but he doesn’t say anything to you. Maybe he thinks you are a weirdo; but you don’t care.

After working all afternoon, it’s time to go home again.

Tired you open the door to your apartment. You sigh exhausted. With lazy moves, you go to the window of your kitchen; outside you hang your wet clothes from the washing machine. When you have all your clothes now dry, gathered on your bed, you undress quickly and with fasts moves you put a big shirt and some panties. You don’t notice, but the panties have a strange green stain on it.

Soon you’ve already eaten your dinner, and feel tired. You may go to bed soon, because tomorrow you’ve got to work again. You yawn and leave the dishes on the sink. As soon as you are comfortably under your blankets, you fall asleep.

What are your dreams like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)