More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigcfnm Bigcfnm

How will I end up naked?

Bank robbery

Its Friday afternoon and payday. Its been a long week and I'm looking forward to the weekend. First thing I have to do is go by the bank and deposit my paycheck. My mother in law happens to be a teller at the bank i use. As usual the bank is super busy since it is friday. I do find it odd that it is full of only women though, most of them middle aged and some a little elderly. As im standing in the line to my mother in law's window i here the doors fly open behind me and a females voice yell out, everyone on the floor now! This is a stick up! We all hit the floor and the robbers make their way to the tellers. Me being a man and not wanting my mother in law to get hurt. I stand up and try to stop them. One robber puts a gun to my face and tells me that was a bad idea. Her partners come over and handcuff me to a water pipe hanging from tbe ceiling. She then puts the gun away and pulls out a knife. She tells her partners"ladies, strip him!" Her partner asks "all the way?" She replied " yes, strip this man butt ass naked!" I start to panick and struggle, but its no use. The leader of the pack starts to cut my shirt off while her partners take off my belt and pull my pants down. Soon im down to my underwear. The leader noticed that i must know the teller at the window and i confess to her that it is my mother in law. She makes my mother in law come over and tells her to finish the job of making me bare assed naked. My mother in law looks at me with sympathy but then immediately snatches my boxers down, causing my hard penis to spring up and bounce around. The lead robber then takes my belt and starts whipping my bare ass hard, making me jump around and causing my bare penis to flop around in front of all thos ladies including my mother in law. She then hands the belt to my mother in law and makes her spank me even more. Meanwhile her partners are gathering the cash and all of my clothes. When there done they leave and im still standing butt naked in front of all these women. Some of the ladies giggle at my predicament and some of them feel sympathy for me, but none of them offer me anything to cover up with. Soon the police and the local media arrive. Since it is live tv, i end up being broadcast butt naked while being interviewed by a female news reporter. She tells the camera lady to make sure she zooms out enough to capture my entire naked body in the interview. My mother in law joins in on the interview and proceeds to describe how i was stripped naked "bare as a board, butt penis and everything showing" were her exact words. She then describes how i was spanked naked. The news reporter is trying not to laugh. Since they stole my clothes i even have to leave naked, but since i didn't have my wallet and drivers license, the cops made me ride home with my mother in law.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)