More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Whose perspective will you pick?

Bandit Chief, Qothar (Imperial, Male)

Sitting just outside Helgen, off the road from the the three guardian stones, was a small bandit encampment. It was by far the most...disappointing of most bandit camps, while most other camps were based in large crypts, mines, ruins, or even forts, this camp was only a few tents. Beyond this fact, this camp group of bandits only totaled three. Siriel, a blonde Nord woman with a talent with a bow. Jo'Tesh, or simply Tesh, a Kahjiit who trained as a mage as well as using a mace. And lastly was you, Qothar, the leader of the trio, an Imperial who was a jack of all trades type of guy.

You and Siriel had been close growing up, the girl grew up in the miner town of Shor's Stone. You fled the Orphanage inside Riften at a young age and lived in the outskirts of the town, befriending Siriel who not only helped you survive by giving you food, also expressed a longing for freedom. Eventually you entered the Legion, serving for a few years before deserting from the oppressive system and returning to Shor's Stone just as you and Siriel became of age. As you both entered adulthood, you came across Tesh, the wanderer Khajiit was lost in the land of Skyrim, looking for a place to lay his head in safety but also gain from his new location. It didn't take long for the three of you to flee Riften's hold, leaving any lives you had behind, deciding to live outside the law and live as you saw fit.

A few months later you sat on the other side of the mountains where Helgen was based, you had success robbing a few travelers and once, a merchant with a few goods. However, you could tell this small camp wouldn't last much longer. You were sure by now word had come to the hold guards about your small camp and they more then likely were sending someone to clear you out one way or another. On the dawn of the second week in your camp, you woke up to the sound of Siriel creating more arrows and Tesh cutting some fire wood. "Morning, Qothar," Siriel smiled as you moved to the campfire and warmed your hands,

"Morning," You dryly replied, "It's time for us to pull up stakes,"

"You always say this, but Tesh does not ever hear a plan on where to go," Tesh sarcastically replied,

"I do have a plan Tesh," You retorted to the Khajiit,

"Truly?" Siriel replied in minor surprise, "Where are we headed?"

Where are you leading your camp?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)