More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LunarEmbrace LunarEmbrace

What do you do?

Ballbusting Wake-up

You normally like to sleep in, and so does Alex, but today you woke up early. Right when you did, there was only one thing on your mind:

Today, you were going to kick Alex in the balls.

But first, you needed to wake up. You slept nude in a big bed, with girly decorations and posters all around it. You slip down onto the floor right in front of your dresser. Since you aren't going out or seeing anyone other than Alex, you can dress as comfortably as you want. You put on an oversized pink t-shirt which falls right below your ass, going without a bra or panties.

You open your door and walk out. Alex's room is right across the hall. You crack open his door and peek in. As you thought, he was still asleep.

Unlike you, Alex doesn't care much for the content of his room. He seems happy with just his bed, and messy laundry piled up in the corner. Even though your room is the same size as his, the open space makes his look massive.

As you slowly slide the door open, trying to avoid waking him up, it gets to the point where you can fit in. You creep all the way up to his bed, walking on your toes trying to avoid any noise. Finally, you are staring right at him.

He has a solid wooden bedframe, so you figure you can start by climbing on top of it. Like a cat you leap up without making a sound. You're ready to pounce on Alex within a second.

You see he's face up, wearing nothing more than boxers, with his blanket shoved to the side. You can make out his bulge, and you prepare to strike.

You shift your feet down to the bed, ready to move if he somehow wakes up. He doesn't, and so you can get closer. You position so that your right leg is between his legs, and your left is off to the side. You draw back your right foot, slowly as to not engage in any sudden moves. Finally, it is time to kick.

In an instant, you slam forward your foot as hard as you can. You feel his balls squish between his body and your bare feet.

"Gooooood morning stepbro!" you exclaim with delight.

He is in shock, and only expresses his agony through a moan. You aren't impressed yet though. As his pain piles up, he begins to cough and retch.

"Do you have any idea how much this hurts?" he could barely let out.

"A little!" you reply with a giggle.

He tries to sit up. He reaches for his testicles, but you squish them down into the bed with your toes. He flies back down.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he manages to ask.

"I just wanted to see what it was like."

"Are you satisfied?"

"Not really." you respond, as you shift your weight onto his balls more and more.

"I'm gonna vomit."

"Fiiine."

You collapse down on top of him, your breasts now pressing against his stomach with your feet flipped up in the air, soles pointed at him.

"Do your ballsies still hurt stepbro?" you inquire with a grin.

"Very bad"

All you can do is laugh. This is the worst pain you have ever seen a guy in, and you could cause it whenever you wanted.

Suddenly, an idea comes into your head.

"What could I do to make them hurt less stepbro? you try to hide your intentions, but your expression works against it.

"Leave." He coldly states.

"Awwww... no way! I couldn't abandon my stepbro like that!" "What if I massaged then?" you suggest.

"That wouldn't be the worst idea."

He has been trying to reach his damaged orbs for a while now, but you have kept them blocked off, this time with your stomach. It seems he won't get access to them for quite a while.

As he hopes for the best, you slide off his underwear. You grab both testicles in one hand, prodding at them with your almond pink nails. You've never actually touched them before, so the experience is alien. You move them through your hands so each is held by one of your hands, with the thumb on the other side. Even if Alex realizes what's about to happen, it's too late.

Without warning, you squeeze them as hard as you can. He bolts up, trying to use his waning strength to pull them out of your hands. But he can't. The situation leaves him crying tears of pain, but you crying in laughter.

"Please, you have no idea how much it hurts me." He begs for you to stop.

But you aren't finished yet.

His nuts are surprisingly resilient to damage, despite all the pain he's clearly in. Once he starts actually throwing up, you figure it is time to stop. After your laughter ceases, you can try to actually help him.

"Do you want ice for that?" you offer, hoping he can still talk.

"Only if you don't throw it at my nuts."

The thought is funny, but you won't do that. Besides, the second you get up he's gonna cup his nuts and never let them go.

You get up, and scurry down to the freezer to get ice for him. Once you bring it back up, he's upright and looking down. You give it to him nicely and pledge to stop hitting his balls, at least for the day. Before he can thank you, you hug him. You figure it's the least you can give him. As a minor surprise, he returns the hug.

But even inside of this love, you are still thinking of your next way to hit his balls.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)