More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ssrd33 Ssrd33

What's next?

Bad looser...!!!!

When I went down the stairs to the living room, she was there, with her legs spread and that thick cock bent, I could not stop looking at her, it was something that caught me. The closer I got to Melany, the more my body trembled and my penis began to get hard. While walking I thought about his beautiful body that I also wanted to penetrate and know that he felt penetrate it, suddenly I looked at the TV and had my Px5 and an idea came up that I could not refuse.

I proposed a fighting game which she accepted, the condition was that the one who lost would have to sit on the other's cock while they were still playing. Everything was great, both of us were without clothes and for me it was all perfect, it was a blow to beat her and without knowing it she was an expert playing video game and she made me a special technique which I had never seen before ...

She won...

She, with a very evil smile told me: Come here little dog, sit on the throne of the KING !!!, I wanted to take advantage of a moment in which she got distracted and run away but it was useless, she pulled me and flew out to where I was his penis erect and with drops of precum and my mind was left blank for a few seconds, his thick and long penis entered my ass as soon as I fell on him, I felt like my body is numb and my legs are shaking, the game had begun. There were already more than 15 games and I did not see in his eyes to want to finish, and my penis released milk without being hard I was entering another level, I had multiple anal orgasms. I barely felt that I could press the buttons correctly, I felt weak.

Suddenly the phone rang, it was my friend Sebastian who wants to see me to go to a party and she answered the phone.

Sebastian: Hey brother, we're going for some girls.

Melany: Some girls HE !!!, now I pass it to you.

I was with Melany's cock in my ass deeper than normal, she started to move her hips and squeeze me more to break my butt, she was upset by my friend's comment. I did not want to conquer but she me.

Me: Yes brother, you tell me. (I said in a very feminine voice and without much )

Sebastian: You feel good you hear something different than usual, which are those moans ... HO already understood, I leave you to enjoy ...

When he was about to hang Melany, he said, for a bitch I'll fuck you until you have a son of mine, I'll turn you into my little wife. and I cut the call, my friend could not believe what he had heard and without thinking he went to my house.

Meanwhile I was losing one game after another, she shot the cell to the front table to see it, I had sent a video to my friend Sebastian, where only his cock was seen coming and going from my ass, I stayed in shock, WHY DID YOU DO THAT !!! I said with the few strength that I had, she pushed me to the sofa and I felt like her huge cock slid out of my anus and she told me not one more friend. Cai collapsed and unable to move she approached from behind and began to record again, she told me I'll give you a lesson that you will not forget disgusting bitch, began to broadcast live to my friend Sebastian as he used me and penetrated, she me to open my buttocks to be able to film how his cock burst my ass and how my broken ass ate his cock. My ass hurt like never before in life, I felt that everything was broken and red hot, but each time it became more intense as I fucked I was a doll for her.

After a while, someone knocks on the door ....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)