More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frenchy Frenchy

What toys are in the box?

Bad dragon toys

"Do you know Bad Dragon? You may have heard about their fabulous fantasy sextoys. Now we want you to live their magic for real, so we have a partnership with Bad Dragon and tadam! There come our first creations.

You are about to test a dildo, a cocksleeve and a masturbator. You will also find a bottle of Real Fantasy lube.

How does it work?

Use the lube on the sextoy and it will merge with any living flesh it touches after ten seconds without moving.

For the cocksleeve, just lube inside and shove your penis (or whatever) and fell the power of a beast!

For the masturbator, lube the outside and slip it in any hole and enjoy the special sensations of a fantasy pussy!

For the dildo, lube its base and put it where you want to feel a very special cock!

Don't worry, you'll come back to your regular physiology some hours later. Feell free to enjoy yourself and feedback to us."

The man had read aloud but it was so strange that he read again. This time, it felt more appealing, more seducing and when he looked at his wife, she looked back with a smile and something in her gaze told him that she was attracted too.

"- now?", he asked.

She replied, taking his hand ans making him stand up:

"- of course, silly". She gave him a kiss ans they quickly went to their bedroom and opened the box.

What toys are in the box?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)