More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What is Don's answer?

Background

Karen and Don met at college about 7 years earlier. He was eighteen and she was twenty two. At the time they were forbidden lovers as she was a young mother in a relationship. They did fool around a little on drunken parties but due to Don's teenage naivety, it never escalated to full blown sex. Still, she gave him confidence and early experience on how to flirt and talk to women.

Don eventually found that life had more to offer and there was better women out there. And he moved on. (See my other story Growing Pains)

Now Don has found himelf in another dry patch. , he gets back in touch with Karen who is now single and makes another visit.

Karen. Now in her late twenties she is petite with large breasts (for her size). She is too common to be beautiful but is still sexy as fuck. Typical stripper/cam model. Don always imagined karen to be a really dirty fuck. She grew up in a broken home. Never knew he father and her mother was an on/off addict. She had to grow to quick and made plenty of misakes along the way. But through hard work got herself a degree and is now a registered nurse.

Don. Fresh from heartbreak and now jobless. Don feels low on possibilities and options. He has recently graduated university but the country is in recession. Don is back living in his parents in a dead beat town. Life feels shit. So he decided to look up old contacts. Tall, brown hair, quite handsome. Large cock.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)