More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Home, Restaurant, friends house ?

Background on Me

I thought that I would tell you my story before we get moving on, when I was born we lived in Bangkok and into a very poor family, we had no money and lived in what you would call a homemade hut. There was really no possible way that we could ever live in even a sense of normality because we were so poor, so my parents decided to have their boy made into a girl, the money that they could make with a ladyboy as a part of the family would draw in so much money that we could live like normal people.

So my parents started giving me hormones as a young child, within a year I was developing my natural breast's , small as they were, they saw the potential of a way out of poverty, as the years went on, my body developed into that of a very smooth curvy girl, my parents would even have me 'date' those men in my village who had a thing for girly boys....

When I left home at 16 and hitched a ride to America, I was completely lost and did not have an idea about how americans were and how they lived, I spent a few weeks on the streets where I learned how to trade favors for room and board, for food and clothes, but then I got picked up and sent to the orphanage, and even there I figured how to keep from getting into trouble, luckily for me the officers who were there to keep me in line also had desires of their own and they had involved me ... I had no idea how many men in America really liked a woman who also had a large cock ..... then I had been adopted by my family now and shown what love and kindness really was .... I think all the time about how I could give back to my parents who have adopted me and gave me such a wonderful life, the only thing I really had to give was that of my body .....

Who do I give myself to first ? Mom or Dad ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)