More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ExpandingUniverseGames ExpandingUniverseGames

What does Mike do next?

Background Info and Author Notes

Hey, everyone!

Thanks for reading this story.

I go by the name Expanding Universe Games because in addition to writing stories, I’m also developing two narrative based video games, which I’ll show off at the bottom. I attempt to keep my projects in the same overlapping universe, and they tend to involve expansion of some kind, typically tits and ass growing larger throughout the story. Pregnancy also tends to be a common theme in my work.

I typically put everything on my Patreon first and publicly release my stories 30 days later here and on my DeviantArt page.


Background info for My Ex-Girlfriend's Hot Friends:

I started writing this story for this site, taking the advice of a buddy who pointed out my stories are often overly long affairs at 100 pages or longer, and a big portion of the internet isn't looking for long form stories, especially when it comes to erotica.

As with most of my stories, the concept came from my own experiences, namely when the first girl I loved ran off with my roommate. My response was to distance myself from her in every way I could, including her friends. However, a part of me always wondered, what if instead, I replied to her betrayal in kind? Her friends were hot, after all.

However, as the story progressed, I found myself once again writing a longer story than I originally intended. As the ex reenters the story, the possibility for appears. Originally, I planned on giving more branches to this story, and I still plan to, although I might reach the ending first.


If you’ve read my other story on this site Bad Influences, you may have noticed the characters look very similar to the ones used in this one. Here's an example:

I originally created both characters for that story, and when I began writing this story, I realized they matched my descriptions for the girls they were based on perfectly.

For reference, here's the original character I created for Sabrina in this story:

But I wasn't feeling it. She looked as close as I could get to the girl Sabrina was based on, but I thought she looked a little too fake. And after working with the model for Brandy, I decided to use her again instead.

Looking back, it feels a bit lazy. Does it help that Jolene has a different haircut than Josie? Either way, I hope it’s not too distracting if you end up reading the two stories back to back.


Speaking of Bad Influences, I’ll add a quick summary here in case you haven’t read it yet.

Dan (name customizable) takes a Hawaii vacation with his family, which puts him in the position of having to share a hotel suite with his bratty sister Brandy and her friend Jolene. Things have been off between the siblings for several years, and they get progressively worse. However, there appears to be a chance to reconcile their differences.

The story was inspired by the first season of the HBO show White Lotus, especially the dynamics of the brother, sister, and her friend.


The main project I'm working on now is:

Which will follow Dan, the main character from Bad Influences. During the beginning of covid, his girlfriend loses her place to stay, so he invites her to move in with him for the time being. Being a generous guy, he also allows her to bring her sister.


Also, I attempted a short story that is actually short at a total of 8 chapters called The Perfect Girl.

It's the classic story of dating a girl and falling for her best friend. It contains light breast expansion through lactation.


As for my other projects, my two visual novels are titled Hypnosis and Endowed.


Hypnosis follows the adventures of a guy who realizes his pocket watch can hypnotize the girls in his life, and he is able to essentially grant their wishes by commanding their subconscious to give their bodies physical changes, such as bigger breasts, faster metabolisms, hourglass figures, etc. Things work out initially, but the struggle against temptation to push the boundaries of his newfound power becomes more difficult each day.


Endowed is the story of a recent college graduate who inherits a strip club under specific conditions. The main one is he has to get married to gain ownership, so he attempts to find “the one” despite being cautious about the ladies in his life.

Both games are story based, decision driven visual novels, meaning there are several different paths available, leading to multiple endings. They are both free, as they are funded through my Patreon. They work on PC, Mac and Android.


I have a lot of fun working on my games, but they take a ton of time to finish each update, so I continue writing stories on the side with the benefit of visuals. I love using Chyoa for my stories, as it allows the character customization option as well as multiple paths. I currently only have a linear path written for both of my stories here, but I plan to add alternate paths and endings in the future.

You can find more info for all my projects on my website www.expandinguniversegames.com

Thanks again for reading this, and I hope you enjoy my stories!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)