More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nyctelios nyctelios

Hang out with Dennis or Go to Room?

Back to the Room.

Not wanting to bother Dennis at the moment Jacob continued to his dorm room. Once inside he processed to take off his shoes in order to feel more comfortable.

With his shoes off Jacob sat a his computer and check his email along will the social board to see if there was anything new. Besides a few junk mail and some silly memes not much else was currently going on. Jacob now pulled out the flash drive that he had found earlier and wonder what was on it as well as who it belong to. Curiosity now tingling in brain Jacob plugged in the flash drive to see what was on it.

The Computer system took a moment to recognize the flash drive but soon it opened up to a lot of folders. None of the folders seem to have a name just random letters and numbers.

Please log in to view the image

Jacob opened the first folder and was greeted by a sex video with sound. Completely caught off guard Jacob quick plugged his headset in and put them on. A very hot sexy scene played on his computer and for some reason could not or did not want to turn away from it. Jacob watched the porno like a predator watches its prey but unknown to Jacob was within the video was another video.

Please log in to view the imageFree

While he watch Jacob needed release so without taking his eyes off the monitor he unbutton his pants and pull them down along with his underwear. Free now to pleasure himself as he watched Jacob once more was unaware that as he jerked off he also was subcutaneously clinching and releasing his butt cheeks every time the guy thrust in and out of the female.

Twenty minutes had pass before Jacob had the most powerful orgasm he had ever had in his life. Some of the cum land on his leg but most ended up on the side and back of his hand. For a moment Jacob hesitated to get up and clean himself off. In the back of his mind there was a tiny voice that wanted him to lick it and for a brief second Jacob thought about but ultimately got some tissues and cleaned the cum off his hands and leg.

Just as Jacob had finished cleaning himself off he received a text from Dennis. There was a party going on that night and wanted to see if Jacob was in the mood to go.

Does Jacob go to Party or Stay in Dorm Room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)